The old police training facility building is now reduced to rubble at Robert and 10th Street. Meanwhile, little or no visual progress has been made at the future Pedro Park across the street. Note the remaining facade pillars to the left of the frame. It’s a striking hole because you can see the capitol across I-35E now.
- Already a big fan of the new Uptown Target. 1 hour ago
- I literally texted friends the same exact sentiment. Except it was my nuts. twitter.com/stepfathers/st… 6 days ago
- Maybe just do an ice shack? Or pay some 9-year-olds $20 to build an elaborate snow fort with a complex network of tunnels? 1 week ago
- With the Penguins visiting the White House today, here's a great gallery. Check out 2000 Kobe in leather trench! msn.com/en-us/sports/n… 1 week ago
- Good up Mr. G. twitter.com/FSNGorg/status… 1 week ago