The old police training facility building is now reduced to rubble at Robert and 10th Street. Meanwhile, little or no visual progress has been made at the future Pedro Park across the street. Note the remaining facade pillars to the left of the frame. It’s a striking hole because you can see the capitol across I-35E now.
- And the Twins are mounting a comeback against the White Sox! Just kidding! 2 days ago
- What a surprise, the aggro alt-righties are coming out of the woodwork for ya. twitter.com/eriktmpls/stat… 1 week ago
- Cause baby you're a firework... #odetoastock https://t.co/HOKMWYFPg7 2 weeks ago
- The compassionate, Christian Twin Cities suburbs. twitter.com/PhilPina/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Love when my knee weirdly twists misjudging the step. twitter.com/egg_dog/status… 3 weeks ago