The old police training facility building is now reduced to rubble at Robert and 10th Street. Meanwhile, little or no visual progress has been made at the future Pedro Park across the street. Note the remaining facade pillars to the left of the frame. It’s a striking hole because you can see the capitol across I-35E now.
- @BenRemington I love this. I would have included the jubilant "SCORING FOR MINNESOTA" announcement as play has resu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I’ve been in bed watching soccer from pretty much every region the last 3 months and that was the stupidest penalty… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @stevester69: All right you fucking beer open 6 days ago
- The scariest thing about Killing of a Sacred Deer is that you have to look at Cincinnati so much. 2 weeks ago
- The new France is Xerxes. 2 weeks ago